“Green Acres is the place to be with your RV” – This resort was absolutely an amazing place to be. We really enjoyed our stay here. We definitely felt like we were home here. Located about 20 minutes north of the Mississippi Border it was an amazing quiet place to call home for a week. The nearest Starbucks is in Huntsville, AL if that gives you any perspective on where Green Acres is. We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this resort to any one!
When we book our next home, we look at a few items that are important to us. We will provide as much detail on what Green Acres provided for us.
- WIFI – Offered, we only used our phones on the WIFI and it kept a good connection. For work and school purposes we used out hot spot
- Hook-Ups – 30/50 Amp Service / Water / Sewer
- Pets – No extra for pets
- Length – We have a 35’ Motor Home – We had plenty of room for more. We parked in Mini in front
- Kids – There was no extra fee for Amber
- Laundry – They have a facility – 3 washers ($2) 30 minutes; 3 dryers ($1.50) 45 minute
- Package Delivery – They allow packages delivered to the office
- Cost – $38 Daily / $190 Weekly / $350 + electric – Rates based on 2Adults/2Children
- Discounts – Only on daily rates – Good Sam / Senior / Military
- Bonus – Cable is offered
- Bonus – Trash Pick-up is offered
- Bonus – Bath House has plenty of Hot water!
The staff at Green Acres is amazing. Upon arrival we did not realize that cable TV was included in our stay, they were kind enough to provide the coax cable for us to borrow. We mentioned the direction that we were going, and they provided instructions on the safest way to get there without any problems.
Cleanliness of the resort was very clean. We could not even find a cigarette butt on the ground. Dumpsters are hidden and not easily accessible to the campers. Bathrooms are very clean. They do have several families that are monthly visitors that are located on the outside of the resort to leave room for the daily and weekly campers.
It is important to note that the owners of Green Acres are on site. They have a home on the top of the hill and they have converted the basement into a storm shelter with games, snacks and safety if you feel that you need shelter. They are very friendly and can be seen throughout the property working on projects.
Website – https://www.greenacresrvparktn.com/
Other feedback –
Amber (teenager point of view) – Honestly perfect – I really liked it here.
Russ (Dad) – Can’t find anything for them to change – it offered all that we needed.
Bobbi (Mom) – It was amazing. I felt very at home and welcomed here.
Remember, home is now where we park it.